Spring 2013 Planning and Zoning Conference
Session handout materials and information from the Spring 2013 Planning and Zoning conference.
All documents have been saved in Portable Document Format .
9:00 - 10:15 Concurrent Sessions
- Basics for the Planning Board
- Basics and Roles for the Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Legal Update
- A Granite State Future: Session 1 – Planning Your Region's Future
- Broadband Use for your City or Town
- Promoting Floodplain Management: What Your Community Can Do
10:30 - 11:45 Concurrent Sessions
- Planning Board Roles and Responsibilities
- A Granite State Future: Session 2 – Community Resources and Strategies
- Is Broadband Nice or Necessary?
- Low Impact Development: The Economics of LID and Online Learning
12:45 - 2:00 Concurrent Sessions
- ZBA Decision Making Process
- Population Projections – A Look into the Future of New Hampshire
- Planning for the 21st Century
- Economy, Community, and Environment - Maintaining Sustainable Communities
- NH Water Sustainability Commission Report - What's in it for Cities and Towns?
2:15 - 3:30 Concurrent Sessions
- Planning Board and ZBA Role Play Workshop
- Integrating Landscape Design Into Development Projects
- Community Outreach and Engagement
- Cottage Design Housing
- Energy and Financing
- Soak Up The Rain NH
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor | 107 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155 | fax: (603) 271-2615