Flood Lines - New Hampshire's floodplain management newsletter
If you would like to subscribe to Flood Lines and receive an email message when a new newsletter is available or, if you currently receive such notifications and wish to discontinue them, please contact OEP with your request by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents have been saved in Portable Document Format .
If you would like any back issues listed here but not available, please contact email@example.com.
- Volume 9, Issue 1 - Winter 2016
- Volume 8, Issue 3 - Fall 2015
- Volume 8, Issue 2 - Spring 2015
- Volume 8, Issue 1 - Winter 2015
- Volume 7, Issue 2 - Summer 2014
- Volume 7, Issue 1 - Winter 2014
- Volume 6, Issue 3 – Summer 2013
- Volume 6, Issue 2 - Spring 2013
- Volume 6, Issue 1 - Winter 2013
- Volume 1, Issue 1 - Winter 2007 to Volume 5, Issue 2 - Fall 2012
Floodplain Handbook and Fact Sheets
- Floodplain Learning On Demand – an education module for anyone with an interest in learning more about New Hampshire's floodplain maps, regulations or the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Floodplain Management and Emergency Management Courses – offered by FEMA at the Emergency Management Institute in Emmitsburg, Maryland. All courses are free to State and Local personnel, including a reimbursement for your travel.
- Some courses that are offered included E273 "Managing Floodplain Development Through the NFIP", E278 "Community Rating System", and E194 "Advanced Floodplain Management Concepts."
- If you are interested in taking a course, please contact OEP's Floodplain Management Coordinator.