Numerous free, online National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) - related trainings available through FEMA's contractor, STARR. Many of the courses are eligible for CEC credits for Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM).
Upcoming courses include:
Determining Base Flood Elevation
- April 17, 2014 - 1-3:30 PM
- May 8, 2014 - 1-3:30 PM
- June 12, 2014 - 1-3:30 PM
Floodplain Development Permit Review
Inspecting Floodplain Development
CRS Webinar Series:
- Introduction to CRS - May 20, 2014 - 1-2 PM or July 15, 2014 - 1-2 PM
- Higher Regulatory Standards - May 21, 2014 - 1-2 PM
- Preparing for a Verification Visit - April 15, 2014 - 1-2 PM or June 17, 2014 - 1-2 PM
- Developing Outreach Projects - April 16, 2014 - 1-2 PM
Use this registration form to register or to check on upcoming courses (click the "Upcoming" tab). When asked during registration what FEMA Region you are in, reply 1.
|Conference||April 24, 2014|
|Conference||May 19-20, 2014||Northeast Climate Change Preparedness Conference|
|Conference||June 1, 2014 - June 6, 2014||Association of State Floodplain Managers Annual Conference in Seattle, WA|
|Conference||June 11, 2014||NH Emergency Preparedness Conference in (TBD)|
Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor | 107 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155 | fax: (603) 271-2615