- Online mapping tool that shows FEMA's National Flood Hazard Layer.
- Shows flood zone, map panel number and effective date, floodway, locations of LOMA with case number and effective date.
- NH GRANIT at the University of New Hampshire is currently a FEMA Cooperating Technical Partner and the host of the state's geographic information system (GIS) clearinghouse.
- NH Floodplain mapping can be viewed on at the following for NH communities in all counties except for Belknap County. To view Belknap County community floodplain maps, please go to the FEMA Map Service Center.
The following information and data can be found on NH GRANIT:
- Current and Preliminary FEMA Floodplain Maps
- Current and Preliminary Flood Insurance Study
- GIS Data (theme keyword: flood)
The following information and data can be found on GRANITView:
- View the above floodplain data by selecting Floodplains (DFIRMS) under the Map Layers for communities in all counties except for Belknap County.
- View floodplain data in relation to other layers (e.g. soils, wetlands, topography, geodetic control points).
- A Quick Guide to viewing the floodplain layer on GRANITView is available.
NH Office of Energy and Planning (OEP)
OEP maintains a collection of all past and current NFIP maps and FISs for New Hampshire communities. We can usually provide copies of either the entire map or portions of the map at no charge. Please contact us for a map or study or to stop by to review the collection.