An overview of the mapping products developed as part of the new maps for the NH Coastal Project.
- Flood Insurance Rate Maps and Flood Insurance Studies (Preliminary, Pending, and Effective products and Historic Maps) (suggest using Google Chrome as web browser)
- How to View Current Maps using the Interactive Map
- How to View Preliminary Maps and Additional Products (Rockingham County only)
- How to View Pending Maps and Additional Products (Strafford County only)
- How to Create a Printable Version of a Map
The following non-regulatory products will be produced as part of the NH Coastal Floodplain Mapping Project. FEMA provides these products to help community members and officials view and visualize their local flood risk, allowing communities to make informed decisions about reducing flood loss and mitigating potential damage from flood hazards. A description of the following products can be found on FEMA's web site. As these products are made available, a link will be added where they can be viewed. Some products will not be available until the regulatory maps become effective.
- Flood Risk Map
- Flood Risk Report
- Changes Since Last Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM)*
- Hampton Falls
- New Castle
- North Hampton
*All of these pdf files have been reduced in size for easier download. The reduction in size has not changed the viewing and printing quality of these maps. If a community is interested in obtaining the full-resolution pdf file, please contact Chris Phaneuf at email@example.com.
- Riverine/Coastal Depth Grids
- Limit of Moderate Wave Action (LiMWA)
- Shown on Preliminary Maps (see above under Regulatory Products)
- Hazus Multi-Hazard Analysis
- Sea Level Rise Analysis