Outreach Activities and Materials
Information and links to outreach activities that have been conducted as part of the NH Coastal Project as well as materials that can be used to learn about the Project.
NH Coastal Project Meetings
- Discovery Meetings - September 22, 2011 at UNH Alumni Center, Durham, NH
- Community Work Map Meetings - August 1, 2013 at UNH Alumni Center, Durham, NH
- Community Coordination Meetings – May 8, 2014 (Click on links below to view presentation slides)
- 2:30 to 4:30 PM – Strafford County - Dover City Hall Auditorium, 288 Central Avenue, Dover, NH
- 6:30 to 8:30 PM – Rockingham County - Marston Elementary School Gymnasium, 4 Marston Way, Hampton, NH
- Understanding and Communicating Risk using Preliminary Flood Insurance Rate Maps
Workshop for New Hampshire Coastal Community Officials – September 30, 2014 at Newington Town Office, 205 Nimble Hill Road, Newington, NH.