NH Office of Energy and Planning
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Office of Energy and Planning - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

CORD is also responsible for making recommendations on the disposal of state owned real property as outlined in Surplus Land Review Process pdf file.

The Surplus Land Review Flow Chart pdf file identifies the different steps that are required for the state to dispose of surplus land.

RSA 4:39-d limits the leasing of State owned land on the shores of public waters. See CORD fact sheet pdf file.

Status of Individual Surplus Land Reviews for the years:

Application Process

A Surplus Land Request should originate in the state department or agency having management responsibility for the real estate. An SLR must be accompanied by an application form Word fileand cover letter addressed to Meredith Hatfield, OEP Director and CORD Chair. Please provide complete answers to all questions on the application form, clearly explain the nature of the request and intended use of the property, and provide accompanying maps, tax maps and photographs as appropriate.

Surplus Land Review applicants should submit one hard copy original and three photocopies of the complete application to the NH Office of Energy and Planning, Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park, Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor, 107 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301; and one digital copy vial email to susan.slack@nh.gov.

CORD has developed a tracking sheet Word filethat state agencies may use when transmitting an application through the many steps in the request process including CORD, Long Range Capital Planning and Utilization Committee, and Governor and Council.

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

Microsoft Word Symbol Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.

NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor  |  107 Pleasant Street  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155  |  fax: (603) 271-2615