Resources to help you understand the process of weatherization a home.
- Home Energy Audits
Learn how to perform a do-it-yourself energy audit in your own home. Also see Home Energy Saver and ENERGY STAR Home Energy Audits
- Department of Energy's Weatherization Assistance Program
Weatherization fact sheets, directories, news releases, mission, objectives, and procedures.
A coalition of New Hampshire Electric utilities dedicated to advancing the efficient use of energy while caring for the environment and promoting economic development.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Technical Assistance Center
Provides information to weatherization practitioners and other energy conservation professionals.
- Home Energy Magazine
Contains information on energy efficient measures and products for builders and homeowners.
- Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers of America
Cellulose is one of the most widely popular insulating materials. Promotional page describing benefits and advantages of cellulose insulation.
- National Fire Protection Association
Contains news releases and code updates regarding fire safety. Find out if your heating system is up to code.
- Partnership for Advancing Technology in Housing
For industry professionals and homeowners. Read about the latest technologies for design and rehabilitation of houses.
- Residential Energy Performance Association
The New Hampshire Residential Energy Performance Association (REPA) is an organization made up of individual Residential Energy Auditors and Weatherization Professionals providing energy efficience services in New Hampshire.
More Internet Resources
- Alliance to Save Energy
- Consumer Research Council
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network
- EPA EnergyStar Home Improvement Toolbox
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Vehicle Fuel Economy