OEP was the recipient of several different ARRA grants from the Department of Energy.
- Appliance Rebate Program (through February 2012)
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Program (through August 2012)
- State Energy Program (through September 2012)
- Weatherization Program (through September 2012)
- Energy Assurance Program (through February 2013)
- Better Buildings Neighborhood Program (through June 2013)
A tremendous amount of work was accomplished through these programs, and you will find some of the many reports, presentations, and products available here as they become available. Many more documents (e.g., RFPs, contracts, meeting minutes, etc.) have been archived and are available upon request. Please contact Wendy Gilman (603-271-0596) with any questions about the ARRA program at OEP.
- Button Up Final Report - December 1, 2011 – April 30, 2012
- New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development: Recommendations on Best Practices and Energy Program Initiatives - April, 2012
- New Hampshire Division of Economic Development Energy Conservation Efforts - April 11, 2012
State Energy Program
- Feasibility Study on Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation Potential at State Facilities (June 2012)
The goal of the Feasibility Study was to identify and evaluate projects at three to ten State owned sites that collectively allow the State to reduce fossil fuel use by 100,000 MMBtu - or approximately 10% of its current use, through a combination of energy efficiency and renewable energy development.
- Burgess - Strategic Communications Plan
- NH Building Energy Code Compliance Roadmap Report
A few of the key goals of the NH Energy Code Challenge project were to map out New Hampshire's existing energy code landscape, identify barriers to energy code compliance across the state's residential and commercial building sectors, and develop a plan of action outlining New Hampshire-specific recommendations for achieving 90% energy code compliance by 2017. The comprehensive NH Building Energy Code Compliance Roadmap report represents the culmination of these efforts and presents the detailed findings and recommendations resulting from program activities.
- New Hampshire Field Guide for Residential New Construction
The New Hampshire Field Guide for Residential New Construction provides a comprehensive overview of energy efficient residential new construction in the Northeast. The new edition has been fully updated to reflect the current New Hampshire Residential Energy Code (IECC 2009). It also introduces changes coming in the 2012 IECC and draws on best practices outlined in the latest ENERGY STAR for New Homes Program guidelines.
- Final KEMA report to General Court on North Country Transmission Commission
- NH Local Energy Audit Exchange
- Energy Efficiency for Rural Water Supplies - Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission
- Biomass System installed at Winnisquam Regional School District
- Enterprise Energy Fund Projects
- List of state buildings receiving energy efficiency improvements through SEP
- Municipal Energy Assurance Final Report
Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant
- Municipalities Receiving Grants and Technical Assistance
- Energy Technical Assistance (ETAP) for New Hampshire Communities: Final Report