NH Office of Energy and Planning
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Office of Energy and Planning - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Community Action Agencies

Contact your local Community Action Agency (CAA) to set up an appointment or learn more about the Fuel Assistance and Weatherization Program application process. The CAA staff will tell you what information is required to complete your application.

  • To prevent processing delays, be sure to provide all information they request, and follow through with appointments.
  • If you are homebound and unable to visit a CAA office, telephone your local CAA to arrange a home interview or an interview over the phone.
  • Note that the application is a joint Fuel Assistance/Weatherization application, which allows you to apply for Fuel Assistance benefits and the Weatherization Program at the same time. However, you do not need to receive Fuel Assistance benefits to participate in the Weatherization Program.

Telephone the local Fuel Assistance Program Office of your local Community Action Agency Office to schedule an appointment or learn more about the application process. All phone numbers are area code 603 unless otherwise indicated.

Belknap and Merrimack Counties | Rockingham County | Hillsborough County | Cheshire and Sullivan Counties | Strafford County | Coos, Carroll and Grafton Counties | Additional Resources

Belknap and Merrimack County

Community Action Program Belknap-Merrimack Counties, Inc.

Location Telephone
Concord 225-6880
Franklin 934-3444
Laconia 524-5512
Meredith 279-4096
Suncook 485-7824
Warner 456-2207

Rockingham County

Rockingham Community Action

Location Telephone
Derry 965-3029 or 855-295-4105
Salem 893-9172 or 800-939-9172
Portsmouth 436-3896 or 800-639-3896
Seabrook 474-3507 or 800-979-3507
Raymond 895-2303 or 800-974-2303

Hillsborough County

Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc.

Location Telephone
Nashua 889-3440 or 877-211-0723
Manchester 647-4470 or 800-322-1073
Peterborough 924-2243 or 877-757-7048
(Monday, Tuesday & Friday)
(Monday, Tuesday & Thursday)

Cheshire & Sullivan County

Southwestern Community Services, Inc.

Location Telephone
Keene 352-7512 or 800-529-0005
Claremont 542-9528 or 800-529-0005

Strafford County

Community Action Partnership of Strafford County

Location Telephone
Dover Outreach 460-4237
Farmington Outreach 460-4313
General 435-2500

Coos, Carroll and Grafton County

Tri-County Community Action Program, Inc.

Coos County
Location Telephone
Berlin 752-3248
Carroll County
Location Telephone
Tamworth 323-7400 or 888-842-3835
Grafton County
Location Telephone
Ashland 968-3560

Additional Resources

NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor  |  107 Pleasant Street  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155  |  fax: (603) 271-2615