Housing and Household Data
Data on housing stock and households in New Hampshire.
As a part of the estimation process, the Office of Energy and Planning collects building permit data from each city and town annually.
- 2015 Workforce Housing Purchase and Rent Limits , RSA 674:58-61
This is an update to information that New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority provided to the Legislature in 2008 as it deliberated on the Workforce Housing statute. The purpose of this table is to assist municipalities in implementing the NH Workforce Housing statute, RSA 674:58-61. This analysis incorporates statutory requirements, and includes reasonable market assumptions for the targeted households' income levels such as interest rate, down payment, mortgage term, taxes, and insurance.
- Workforce Housing Law (NHHFA)
- New Hampshire’s Housing Supply: Current Estimates and Trends - December 2015 - This document shows residential building permits issued by towns for 2010 through 2014
- Housing Trends of New Hampshire
- Profile of Selected Housing Characteristics from 2010 United States Census Summary File 1:
- Other Sources of Information Include:
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor | 107 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155 | fax: (603) 271-2615