Full text of some current articles may appear on a newspaper's web site. For a list of these web sites, please go to NH Newspapers Online.
Access to the full text of the Union Leader from September 1989 to present is available to public and school libraries and directly to citizens of New Hampshire via NHewLINK.
- Libraries in New Hampshire - NO Charge
- Other libraries and individuals - Photocopying charges:
- $0.20 a page sent via US Mail
- $0.35 a page sent via FAX
- Minimum Charge for both is $1.00
It is not necessary to prepay. A bill will be sent with the copies.
- Name (Library or Individual)
- Full address
- Include FAX number if you want material Faxed to you*
- The citation of the article - Name of Newspaper/Periodical
- Title of Article
- Page Number
(Note-an easy method of transferring citations from the web page to your e-mail message is to use Copy and Paste)
Please limit your requests to five a day.
*We cannot guarantee quality of copies made from microfilm. Sending via FAX may reduce quality further, especially if photographs are included.
Send Requests to:
Requests will be filled and sent out within 2 business days.
Copies sent may be protected by the copyright law (Title 17 US Code)