Discounted LYRASIS Training
Through the NH State Library's LYRASIS membership, NHAIS libraries may attend classes offered by LYRASIS at member rates. In order to do this you must register for the course through NHAIS Services.
Here is the process that must be followed to get the lower (member) price:
- Identify the LYRASIS course you want to take
- Complete the NHAIS/LYRASIS Class Registration Form and return it to NHAIS Services at least 20 business days before the class date
- Your NHAIS membership will be verified and the registration forwarded to LYRASIS for processing
- When you are registered for the class you will hear directly from LYRASIS with info on connecting to online classes. Contact info for following up with LYRASIS if needed is on the NHAIS/LYRASIS Form.
- The cost of the LYRASIS class will be billed to your library in the next quarterly NHAIS billing. Please note that credit card payments cannot be accepted for training through the NHAIS membership.
Each Spring and Fall NHAIS Services offers several courses at various locations, free of charge, on how to use various aspects of the NHU-PAC. Course registration is available online. If you have questions about NHU-PAC classes or training dates call the NHAIS Help Desk at 271-2141. If you prefer you may also send inquiries via email.
Handouts for the various NHU-PAC classes are available below.
Review of Boolean Operators
Using 'My List'
Limiting your Searches
Copy Cataloging with NHU-PAC
Submitting Records to NHU-PAC (revised October 2011)
Cataloging Workflow Diagram
Original Cataloging Program
Catalog Card FAQ
Cataloging Products Profile Form
Form to Request a Reload of your Holdings
Using NHU-PAC for Interlibrary Loan
NH ILL Protocol Manual
Developing an Interlibrary Loan Policy
Using the NHU-PAC to Borrow Materials
Requesting Multiple Copies of an Item
The ILL Main Menu
Selecting a Lending Library
When Either a Borrower or a Lender Be