- Use of the Library Meeting Room is left to the discretion of the Library Trustees.
- Organizations agreeing to the Rules for Use, as indicated below, are welcome to meet in this room as scheduled.
- Use of the meeting room is subject to change for library purposes.
Reserving the Meeting Room
A Hollis resident may reserve the meeting room in advance by scheduling such use through a Library staff member and signing this form. The person signing the form agrees to the Rules for Use indicated below.
Rules for Use
- All meetings are open to the public and free of charge.
- The meeting room may be reserved for one meeting a month, up to 3 months at a time.
- The group using the meeting room may NOT receive payment as a result of such use.
- The group using the meeting room must be a non-profit entity.
- The maximum occupancy of the meeting room is 40 people.
- The person who reserves the meeting room is responsible for leaving the meeting room in the condition it is found at the time of meeting.
- Materials that advocate or solicit consideration of a product or candidate may not be used.
- Youth groups under 18 years of age must have an adult sponsor present.
- The Library is not responsible for articles left unattended.
- When leaving the Library at the end of the meeting, the person responsible must ensure that all doors are locked, lights are out, and key is returned. If key is not returned, the group will be responsible for the cost of re-keying the building.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in the Library.
Today’s Date: _______________________________________
Name of Organization: ____________________________________________________________
Date & Time of Meeting: __________________________________________________________
Expected number attending: ________________________________________________________
Name of Person Reserving Room: ___________________________________________________
Phone #: _____________________________________________
Signature of Person Reserving Room: _______________________________________________
Signature of Library Staff Member: _________________________________________________
posted October 2004 - contents may be older