News & Events
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2015 Kids, Books and the Arts Artist Roster.
- The NH Public Library Statistics are available to download.
- NH Talking Books named Network Library of the Year; Gov. Hassan to proclaim June 23-29 “NH Talking Books Week” more...
The Mission of the New Hampshire State Library is to:
- Promote excellence in libraries and library services to all New Hampshire residents;
- Assist libraries and the people of New Hampshire with rapid access to library and informational resources through the development and coordination of a statewide library/information system;
- Meet the informational needs of New Hampshire state, county and municipal governments and its libraries;
- Serve as a resource center for New Hampshire.
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).