|New Hampshire State Library
|About Us - Publications
- Books About New Hampshire
- A selected, annotated bibliography of books about New Hampshire, both fiction and nonfiction.
- Directory of New Hampshire Libraries
- A directory of the public, academic, government, and special libraries in the state.
- Granite Bits
- An occasional newsletter of Talking Book Services
- Granite State Libraries
- A newsletter of the New Hampshire State Library, Granite State Libraries provides news in brief for public, school, academic and special libraries in New Hampshire.
- ILL Protocol Manual
- The protocols governing interlibrary loan between NHAIS libraries.
- Library Services and Technology Act State Plan
- A comprehensive program for the promotion and improvement of library services for the people of the State of New Hampshire through the use of local, state and federal resources.
- Monthly shipping list of state publications
- A monthly list of state agency titles received by the New Hampshire State Library and distributed to selected public libraries as part of the Depository Program
- New Hampshire Authors
- New Hampshire Authors includes authors both living and dead. When possible, author's birth and death dates and New Hampshire town of residence are included.
- New Hampshire Library Laws
- A compilation of New Hampshire laws intended primarily for use by librarians and library trustees.
- New Hampshire Public Library Statistics
- Information about the annual library statistics reports including the forms for current filings and the statistical analysis of previous years.
- New Hampshire Town Index
- A composite tool for locating diverse NH resources of genealogically related material available at the New Hampshire State Library
- Once and Future Librarian: State Library Report
- An an occasional newsletter of the Library Development Services Section, OFL provides information to stimulate, encourage, and assist in the development and improvement of public, school, academic, and pecial library services in New Hampshire.
- Writing A Library Technology Plan: Assistance For New Hampshire Libraries
- A basic guide to assist your library in writing a technology plan. It includes sample plans from three New Hampshire Libraries.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.