News & Events
- 2015/2016 Moose License Plate Conservation Grants applications here.
- The 2014 Public Library Annual Report has been released. Find the survey at http://collect.btol.com. The deadline for submission is March 27, 2015.
The Mission of the New Hampshire State Library is to:
- Promote excellence in libraries and library services to all New Hampshire residents;
- Assist libraries and the people of New Hampshire with rapid access to library and informational resources through the development and coordination of a statewide library/information system;
- Meet the informational needs of New Hampshire state, county and municipal governments and its libraries;
- Serve as a resource center for New Hampshire.
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).