Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Links - The Department of Housing and Urban Development

The Department of Housing and Urban Development ("HUD") regulates the construction of certain factory built homes, called "manufactured homes". If you have a problem with your manufactured home, the first thing you should do is contact the business who sold you the home or the manufacturer that produced the home, to try to resolve the problem. If that fails, you can file a complaint with HUD. Include a description of the problem, along with copies of any correspondence or contacts with the retailer and the manufacturer to resolve the problem.

Also include:

HUD's address is:

Manufactured Housing and Standard Division
Office of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street SW, Room 9152
Washington, DC 20410-8000
Telephone: 1-800-927-2891
web site:

New Hampshire Board of Manufactured Housing
NH Joint Board | 121 South Fruit Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
(603) 271-2219 | Fax: (603) 271-6990

copyright 2013. State of New Hampshire