Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Guide To Resolving Disputes - Filing A Complaint

The Board of Manufactured Hosing was established by the Legislature so that conflicts regarding provisions of RSA 205-A:2, 7, and 8 and manufactured housing park rules could be adjudicated at reasonable cost with presentations made by lay persons. The cost of filing is $25.00. This fee may be waived for good cause. Complainants may represent themselves or they may choose to have an authorized representative or attorney present their case.

After completion of the Complaint Form and prior to filing the complaint with the board, a final effort to resolve the matter is required. At least five (5) business days prior to filing a complaint a potential complainant must make a a good faith attempt to resolve the matter by notifying the other party in writing of the conditions which constitute the complaint. Any complaint filed with the Board must include a sworn certification that the complainant has complied with this request.

It is recommended that a certified or registered letter return receipt requested be mailed to the potential respondent stating the grounds for the complaint including an offer for settlement. Failure of the parties to reach a satisfactory settlement constitutes reason to file the complaint.

New Hampshire Board of Manufactured Housing
NH Joint Board | 121 South Fruit Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
(603) 271-2219 | Fax: (603) 271-6990

copyright 2013. State of New Hampshire