Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

What are my rights as the party who asked for a complaint hearing?

As a complainant, you have the following rights:

New Hampshire Board of Manufactured Housing
NH Joint Board | 121 South Fruit Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
(603) 271-2219 | Fax: (603) 271-6990

copyright 2013. State of New Hampshire