Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

We are selling home from out of state and we are looking for the road (hauling) guidelines in New Hampshire.

You can contact the State of New Hampshire, Department of Transportation, Permits Office at 603-271-2691. Usually the hauler will obtain the permit.

New Hampshire Board of Manufactured Housing
NH Joint Board | 121 South Fruit Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
(603) 271-2219 | Fax: (603) 271-6990

copyright 2013. State of New Hampshire