Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain a deed to my manufactured home?

In 1983 manufactured homes were changed to real estate. If you purchased a home after August 1983 you must obtain a deed in order to convey your home to a buyer. If you do not have a deed you may want to contact an attorney to help you with your deed.

New Hampshire Board of Manufactured Housing
NH Joint Board | 121 South Fruit Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
(603) 271-2219 | Fax: (603) 271-6990

copyright 2013. State of New Hampshire