State of New Hampshire
Department of Corrections logo
New Hampshire Department of Corrections
Public | Business | Government | Search This Site

 About Us
 State Prisons
 Inmate Locator
 Contact Us
 Site Map

Non-issued personal property items

To place orders for non-issued personal property items please contact Union Supply Direct. Family and friends can order these property packages online at

Additionally, you can order by phone toll free at (877) 765-7012 or mail your order form to Dept.#605, P.O. Box 309, Groveport, OH 43125-0309.

For information on ordering MP3 players and setting up accounts please contact the vendor, Keefe Commissary Network, through the Access Corrections website. You may call toll free at 1-800-546-6283.

nh | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Policy