NH Department of Corrections announces recent promotions
(Concord, NH) The New Hampshire Department of Corrections announces that the following individuals received promotions in February 2007.
* Janet Belben, Division of Administration/Inmate Accounts, Concord - From Senior Accounting Technician to Accountant I
The New Hampshire Department of Corrections manages four state prisons, three halfway houses, a Secure Psychiatric Unit, and fourteen District and Satellite Probation/Parole Offices throughout the state. The average inmate population is 2,725 and the average Probation/Parole population is 8,500.
* Jennifer Delacy, NH State Prison for Women, Goffstown - From Corrections Officer to Corrections Corporal
· Kaledonia Dubrey, Division of Medical and Forensic Services - From Program Assistant I to Administrative Secretary
* Mark Gagnon, Northern NH Correctional Facility, Berlin - From Corrections Sergeant to Corrections Lieutenant
* Matt Hawkins, Northern NH Correctional Facility, Berlin - From Corrections Sergeant to Corrections Lieutenant
· Sylvia LePage, Division of Field Services, Central Office, Concord - From Secretary II to Accounting Technician
* Neil Smith, NH State Prison, Concord - From Corrections Investigations Sergeant to Corrections Lieutenant