My New Hampshire: New Hampshire’s Five-Year Preservation Plan 2016-2020
Celebrate! Participate! Achieve!
New Hampshire’s statewide preservation plan provides a snapshot of the current status of historic preservation in our state, looks back at what’s been happening around the state over the last five years, and looks forward with a vision vital to preserving New Hampshire’s identity.
Illustrated with photos collected through the online photosharing campaign, My New Hampshire, the plan highlights many preservation partners from around the state.
You are New Hampshire’s preservation movement, and this plan is yours!
How you can use the plan:
- Read the plan.
- Browse the success stories to learn about what’s going on in New Hampshire. Be inspired and spread the news.
- Explore the vision and goals for 2016-2020 and use them as a framework for preservation planning within your community or organization.
- Share the plan with anyone interested in New Hampshire’s historic and cultural assets, those actively involved with or interested in historic preservation activities,
and people who simply enjoy the landscapes, buildings, and neighborhoods that make New Hampshire’s communities unique.
- Share your stories with fellow Granite Staters – post on social media using #mynewhampshire or email us.
- Post your pictures of your favorite historical sites in New Hampshire to My New Hampshire.