How to use the Map (BELOW):
- Zoom in and out using the + and – buttons in the upper left-hand corner of the map.
- Move the map left, right, up and down by using the arrows in the upper left-hand corner of the map –OR– place your cursor on the map itself, click and hold your mouse button (the cursor will change to look like a closed fist) and drag the map in the direction you’d like it to move.
- Click once on any of the yellow or bright green place markers to see a photo of the New Hampshire Highway Historical Marker at that location, get directions or search for nearby landmarks and attractions.
- To see a larger photo of the New Hampshire Highway Historical Marker, click on its photo.
- You may close the information window for any New Hampshire Highway Historical Marker by clicking on the X in the upper right of its window. This will return you to the full map.
You may also view New Hampshire Historical Highway Markers on a larger map.
View NH Historical Highway Markers in a larger map
NOTE: Bright green place markers on the map indicate the most recently installed markers.