(Meeting Minutes: March 28th, 2012)
(3-5pm, Fire Academy-Concord, NH)
Georgia Edwards (GE)
Peggy Fullerton (PF)
Herbert Monroe (HM)
Peter Newell (PN)
Darryl Peasley (DP)
Kent Whitman (KW)
Tai Freligh (TF)
Sherry Gould (SG)
Robert Goodby (RG)
Elizabeth Charlebois (EC)
Vicki Blanchard (VB)
Molly Springer (MS)
Lynn Martin (LM)
Pending Members Present:
- Meeting called to order by PN at 3:20pm.
- Motion made by SG for TF to forward December minutes via email for review and approval in lieu of giving secretary’s report. Second by DP. Unanimous vote to accept.
- HM gives treasurer’s report. PN moves to accept. Unanimous vote to accept.
- PF noted that SG is now a member of the P&P Committee.
- PF gives P&P report.
- KW gives Nominations report.
- SG gives Social Services report.
- DP gives Arts and Crafts report. DP becomes chair to replace in memoriam member Robert Sulesky.
- DP gives Resources report.
- Discussion of meeting times and spaces. SG proposes quarterly meetings. No opposition. SG proposes meetings split between Fire Academy and PSU. No opposition. May, August, November dates. Third Tuesday of the month. May 22nd at Plymouth. 3-5pm. August 21st at Fire Academy. 3-5pm. November 13th at Plymouth. 3-5pm.
- GE gives Education report.
- Ballot voting on Executive Committee positions. Results- Chair: Peter Newell, Vice-Chair: Sherry Gould, Secretary: Tai Freligh, Treasurer:
- At May meeting will discuss Committee positions
- Election of officers
- Chair: Peter Newell
- Vice Chair: Sherry Gould
- Secretary: Tai Freligh
- Treasurer: Vicki Blanchard
Meeting adjourned at 4:45 Moved by Georgia Edwards, seconded by Liz Charlebois.
Minutes submitted by Secretary, Tai Freligh.