2010 Statewide Arts Education Conference
Field of Vision
Download the conference evaluation form: MSWord / PDF
The New Hampshire State Council on the Arts' annual Statewide Arts in Education Conference will be held October 22-24, 2010 at the AMC Highland Center, Crawford Notch, Bretton Woods.
The conference offers inspiring presentations, workshops, resources and networking opportunities for artists, educators, and community supporters of arts in education. Each year the conference explores a new theme and presents local, regional, and nationally respected leaders in the field of arts education. The theme for the 2010 conference is Field of Vision.
The 2010 keynote speaker is researcher James Catterall, Professor of Education at the University of California, Los Angeles, and co-author of "Critical Links: Learning in the Arts and Student Social and Academic Development." The conference offers professional development for educators and teaching artists.
- Download brochure: PDF only
- Download registration form: MSWord/PDF
- Download lodging instructions: PDF only
- Download Program and Workshops Info: MSWord / PDF
- Additional Options for Lodging may be found at:
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader®? Click here to download for free!
For additional information on the conference, contact: Arts in Education Coordinator: Catherine O'Brian,
(603) 271-0795 or Frumie Selchen, the Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire, (603) 323-7302. The conference is produced in collaboration with the Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire (AANNH).
Photo above: Whiteface Field by Douglas McVicar