To see E-Opps CLICK HERE, to see E-Clips CLICK HERE.
FY2010 Grant Application Update
FY2010 Grants Application Update:
- 3rd quarter Mini Grants & Artist Entrepreneurial grants have been reviewed by panel and approved by Council. Applicants will be notified in December.
- Traditional Arts Project grants have been reviewed by panel and approved by Council. Applicants will be notified in December.
FY 2010 Grant Opportunity:
- The last grant opportunity for FY2010 is Arts in Healthcare – Application Deadline: January 4, 2010. This grant category supports the presentation of arts programs, artists in residence programs, and training programs in health care and nursing home facilities and in agencies/centers serving people who are elderly.
FY2010 Grant Suspension:
- Unfortunately, resources do not enable us to offer 4th Quarter Mini Grants & Artist Entrepreneurial grants, therefore the January 4, 2010 deadline is suspended)
FY 2011 Grant Guidelines:
- Please stay tuned to our home page news box for information on our FY2011 grant offerings.
- Guidelines for Arts in Education Grants and Cultural Conservation Grants will be posted by early January, 2010. All other grant guidelines will be posted in early February.
Thank you for supporting public funding for the arts!
November 23, 2009