2013 Governor's Arts Awards
Call for Nominations
Nominations deadline EXTENDED to:
September 13, 2013
Download the Guidelines & Nomination Form: PDF
Governor's Arts Awards recognize outstanding contributions made by individuals, organizations and communities to the cultural life of our state. While these contributions are usually made unselfishly, it is important to take the time to recognize and thank people for outstanding achievements.
Please take a moment to consider individuals, organizations and communities that deserve to be acknowledged with a nomination for a 2013 Governor's Arts Award. Nominations can be made by an individual, group, organization or business.
2013 Governor's Arts Award categories are listed below. Click here for full descriptions:
- Arts Education
- Community Spirit
- Cultural Access Leadership
- Distinguished Arts Leadership
- Folk Heritage
- Individual Arts Patron
- Lotte Jacobi Living Treasure Award
- NEW! Youth Arts Leadership Award
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader®? Click here to download for free!
To be eligible for a Governor's Arts Award:
- An individual must be a resident of New Hampshire or have made significant contributions to the arts while a resident of the state.
- Organizations and cities/towns must be physically located in New Hampshire.
The following are not eligible:
- Posthumous nominations
- Nominations of or by currently serving Council members and employees of the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts
Announcement of Governor's Arts Awards & Presentation:
The 2013 Governor's Arts Awards will be presented at a formal ceremony on November 6, 2013.
August 22, 2013