skip navigation
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a license verification?

You must put your request in writing, include a $20.00 verification fee made payable to Treasurer, State of New Hampshire, and mail to:

Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301-2412

copyright 2008. State of New Hampshire