skip navigation
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to do in order to work as a nursing home administrator in the State of New Hampshire?

You must be licensed by the New Hampshire Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators before working in New Hampshire.

copyright 2008. State of New Hampshire