skip navigation
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I file a complaint against a nursing home administrator?

You may put your request in writing and mail to:

Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301-2412

A complaint form can be obtained on our web site under Documents/Publications.

copyright 2008. State of New Hampshire