skip navigation
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I notify the Board of a change of address?

Change of addresses must be put in writing and mailed to the:

Board at Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301-2412

copyright 2008. State of New Hampshire