Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Joni Haley, Jet Goldberg, David Braiterman, Thomas Boulter, Ron Dieter, Karen Jennings and Julie Introcaso
Joni Haley called meeting to order at 9:00 AM
Draft minutes of the November 17, 2006 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Tom Boulter to accept the minutes as read.
Recused: KJ, RD (were not present at the November meeting)
A. Susan Randlett - After reviewing Ms. Randlett's resume the Board voted to schedule an interview with her for possible appointment as an investigator.
A. Board Chairperson - Motion was made by David Braiterman and seconded by Tom Boulter to nominate Julie Introcaso as Board Chairperson. No other nominations were made and the vote to elect Julie Introcaso for the next year was unanimous.
B. Board Secretary - Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Tom Boulter to nominate Jet Goldberg as Board Secretary. No other nominations were made and the vote to elect Jet Goldberg for the next year was unanimous.
C. Joni Haley was appointed the supervisor of the supervisors doing rehabilitative supervision.
Upon the motion of Ron Dieter and seconded by Julie Introcaso, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Ron Dieter and the second of Julie Introcaso, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and disciplinary actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Kim Mohan, Melony Williams, Kristina McElhinney, Christine Lavoie, Tammy Sollenberger, Neva Williamson
2. Approved clinical social workers: Teresa Schirmer, Kristi Roark, Diana Schryver, George Piers.
3. Approved psychologists: approved after orals only
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - William Smith, Julianne Farrell
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candiate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements
1. Mental Health Counselors: Patricia Worsley, Thomas Mark
2. Social Workers: Julie McCabe, Diane Lounsbury, Stephanie Goss, Jennifer Kastick-Sumner, Michelle Dow
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: Amanda Hutchins
4. Psychologists: Lindsay Mears
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no applicants this month
III. Disciplinary Action
A. Willeen Vandenoever, LICSW #1170 - A Settlement Agreement was approved by the Board.
A. Ann Conway, LICSW, was approved as an investigator to assist the Board Investigator in investigating complaints.
Meeting adjourned at 2:30 PM
Next meeting scheduled for Friday, January 19, 2007