Joni Haley, Chair, Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Karen Jennings, Jet Goldberg, Ron Dieter, David Braiterman and Julie Introcaso
A. E-mail from Michael Kandle regarding rule writing - Ms. Haley will notify Dr. Kandle that the Board appreciates his efforts and invites input, but the final draft, for public hearing, probably won't be ready for 4-6 months, although some of the rules have been shared with advisory committees only.
II. Docket No. 2006-002
A. Motion was made by Julie Introcaso and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan to ratify the email vote taken to postpone the hearing scheduled for September 29, 2006.
For: JI, SRF, RD, JG, JH,
Recused: KJ, DB
B. Motions to be reviewed
Upon the motion of Julie Introcaso and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing motions, applications, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 330-A:29 V, RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Julie Introcaso and the second of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and disciplinary actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
1. Respondent's Motion to Dismiss dated 7/31/06
2. State's response to Motion to Dismiss dated 8/7/06
3. Respondent's Motion to Stay Hearing dated 8/11/06
4. State's Objection to Respondent's Motion to Stay dated 8/21/06
5. Respondent's Petition to Vacate Board Order dated 8/30/06
6. Respondent's Motion to Postpone Hearing dated 8/30/06
7. Respondent's Petition for Declaratory Ruling dated 8/23/06
8. Objection to Petition for Declaratory Ruling dated 8/31/06
9. State's Response to Respondent's Petition to Vacate Board Order dated 9/6/06
10. State's Objection to Respondent's Request for Records dated 9/13/06
11. Respondent's Petition for Public Deliberations dated 9/15/06
The Board will be issuing an Order on the above-referenced motions, which will be available to the public.
Meeting adjourned at 4:00 PM
Next meeting scheduled for Friday, October 20, 2006