Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Joni Haley, Jet Goldberg, David Braiterman, Karen Jennings, Julie Introcaso, David Sundell and Thomas Boulter
Julie Introcaso, Board Chair, called the meeting to order at 9:00 AM
Draft minutes of the May 18, 2007 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Tom Boulter and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan to accept the minutes with a correction made to the date of the minutes.
For: SRF, JI, JH, JG, DB, KJ, TB, SD
I. Statement of Financial Interest formswere distributed to all Board members. These forms will be sent to the Office of the Secretary of State by July 1, 2008.
A public hearing was held on the Matter of Paula Charles, LCMHC
I. ASWB -the Board approved a letter of Agreement between ASWB and the Board regarding the administration of the clinical exam.
Upon the motion of David Sundell and seconded by Tom Boulter, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of David Sundell and the second of Tom Boulter, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and Disciplinary Actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Brian Newbury, Stacey Vazquez, Lindsay Joe, Amanda Tichy and Karen Richards
2. Approved clinical social workers: Alice Caswell and Kristin Trapane-Otis
3. Approved psychologists: Andres Block
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - Susan Anderson, Douglas Smith and Fred Redekop
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements
1. Mental Health Counselors: Anna West, Celine Jalbert, Jennifer Burns
2. Social Workers: Halen Gori, Loren Haberski, Jennifer Goodridge, Brenda Ucich
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: Dana Burns (2 agreements)
4. Psychologists: Antoinette Mathisen
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - Gardiner Perry
III. Notice of Hearing
A. Cara Vecchio, Ph.D.- Docket No. 07-002
B. David S. Tenney, MACP - Docket No. 07-003
The Board issued a Notices of Hearing for applications on Dr. Vecchio and Mr. Tenney. Hearings are scheduled for Friday, October 19, 2007 at 9 AM and 10 AM.
Meeting adjourned at 3:30 PM
Next meeting scheduled for Friday, July 20, 2007