Joni Haley, Chair, Ron Dieter, Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Karen Jennings, Julie Introcaso, Jet Goldberg and David Braitterman
Draft minutes of the April 21, 2006 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Ron Dieter seconded by Julie Introcaso to accept the minutes with a correction to I. Applications 1. Recused should read JH not JG.
I. Docketed Matters
A. Docket No. 2006-003 - The application of Thomas Darryl Walter for licensed clinical mental health counselor was denied.
B. Docket No. 2006-002 - Anita Remig, Ed.D. - A Notice of Hearing was issued on this disciplinary proceeding. Hearing is scheduled for Friday, June 30, 2006 at 9:00 AM to be held at the Board of Pharmacy, 57 Regional Drive, Concord, NH 03301.
II. Berg v Berg
A. Motion was made by Ron Dieter and seconded by Julie Introcaso to post the statement composed by the Board regarding Berg v Berg on the Board's website.
III. Summer Position
A. Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Karen Jennings to hire a per diem intern this summer to update applications, forms etc.
Upon the motion of Ron Dieter and seconded by Jet Goldberg, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Ron Dieter and the second of Jet Goldberg, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and disciplinary actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Jennifer Bois-Slattery
2. Approved clinical social workers: no applications this month
3. Approved psychologists: those approved for the EPPP and orals are not public until they pass both exams.
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - Phyllis Mackey, Marriah Vacca, Kim LaPlume
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements Approved
1. Mental Health Counselors: Nicole Dionne, Eric Andrews
2. Social Workers: Elizabeth Kolanach
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: Crystal Smith
4. Psychologists: Elizabeth Doppler, Cynthia Whitaker
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no applicants this month
Meeting adjourned at 4:00 PM
Next meeting scheduled for June 16, 2006