Joni Haley, Chair, Ron Dieter, Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Karen Jennings, Julie Introcaso and Jet Goldberg
Draft minutes of the February 17, 2006 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Karen Jennings and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan to accept the minutes with a correction to the meeting date.
I. Docketed Matters
A. Mary Ann Salvatoriello - Motion was made to ratify the phone vote taken on Ms. Salvatoriello's motion to postpone the hearing on her application for licensed mental health counselor as the Board's calendar permits.
Motion passed and the hearing is rescheduled for July 21, 2006.
II. Minutes Correction
A. John Dawson Decision and Order - Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Ron Dieter to revise the public minutes of November 18, 2005 Board meeting to remove John Dawson's name from III Disciplinary Action, add IV Board Orders and list his name under that title.
III. Board Communication with Lobbyists
A. It was discussed that Board members can communicate with guild lobbyists as guild members about legislative concerns. Board members can also communicate with guild lobbyists about Board's general feeling towards a particular bill, although a guild lobbyist shall not be asked by a Board member to represent the Board's concerns or wishes.
Upon the motion of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Ron Dieter, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and the second of Ron Dieter, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and disciplinary actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Tara Parisi, Tonya McMurray, Kelly Ann Khachadourian, Jessica Capuano, Kathleen Walker & Catherine Cray
2. Approved clinical social workers: Susan Borgman, Brian Piccolo, Leah Farley, Melissa Bertoulin, & Judith Kowalik
3. Approved psychologists: those approved for the EPPP and orals are not public until they pass both exams.
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - Janice Long
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements Approved
1. Mental Health Counselors: Naomi Muller, Wendi Heironymus (Catano)
2. Social Workers: Catheryn Burchett, Lisabeth Townsend, Kelley Binette, Mandy Jones, Theresa Scarpati (Norton), Kristine Hewitt
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: no applicants this month
4. Psychologists: Melissa Rideout, Edward Dill, Christianna Skoczek
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no applicants this month
Meeting adjourned at 4:45 PM
Next meeting scheduled for April 21, 2006