Joni Haley, Chair, Ron Dieter, Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Karen Jennings, Julie Introcaso and Jet Goldberg.
Draft minutes of the January 20, 2006 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Ron Dieter and seconded by Julie Introcaso to accept the minutes with a correction on page three. The recused board member on the vote to approve Crystal Smith's Candidate Agreement was Joni Haley, not Jet Goldberg.
A. Eric Mart, Ph.D., ABPP - Dr. Mart asked the Board for a declaratory ruling on record keeping. Motion was made by Ron Dieter and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan to inform Dr. Mart that the Board is consulting with legal counsel and will get back to him when they get a response from the Attorney General's office.
B. Carol Moore - Ms. Moore asked the Board to consider Red Cross volunteer hours to count towards CEU's. Motion was made by Ron Dieter and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan to accept the units she listed.
C. Michael Mortimer - The Board reviewed a copy of the letter Mr. Mortimer sent to the Governor's office resigning from the Board as of January 31, 2006. Motion was made by Ron Dieter and seconded by Jet Goldberg to send a thank you note via email.
Upon the motion of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Ron Dieter, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and the second of Ron Dieter, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and disciplinary actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Helen Phoenix, Erin Crail
2. Approved clinical social workers: Sally Nolet, Pamela Rhodes, Forrest Seymour, and Krista Hatch
3. Approved psychologists: those approved for the EPPP and orals are not public until they pass both exams.
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - no applicants this month
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements Approved
1. Mental Health Counselors: Suzanne Thistle, Wendi Hieronymus, Jamie Sue Carrier, Cristin Cahill and Mary Popovich
2. Social Workers: Margaret Mayer, Audrey Marshall, Ann Kraybill, James Panzer
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: Maria Doll
4. Psychologists: no applicants this month
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no applicants this month
III. Disciplinary Action
1. Deborah A. Willey, LICSW - A Settlement Agreement was approved. Ms. Willey was reprimanded and her license to practice social work was revoked for a minimum of four years.
IV. Notice of Hearing
1. Mary Ann Salvatoriello, Applicant for licensed clinical mental health counselor - The Board issued a Notice of Hearing on this application. Hearing scheduled for Friday, March 17, 2006.
Meeting adjourned at 3:30 PM
Next meeting scheduled for March 17, 2006