Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Joni Haley, Jet Goldberg, David Braiterman, Thomas Boulter, David Sundell, Karen Jennings and Julie Introcaso
Julie Introcaso, Board Chair, called the meeting to order at 9:00 AM
Draft minutes of the January 19, 2007 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Joni Haley and seconded by Tom Boulter to accept the minutes as read.
A. William Jamieson for NHPA - Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Tom Boulter to inform Dr. Jamieson that the Board is still working on the draft rules and when they are ready for review by all advisory committees he will be notified.
B. Bruce Levine - The Board reviewed a letter from Dr. Levine which addresses a correction to the "State of NH Board of Mental Health Practice Performance Audit Report". The Board hopes this matter is properly addressed by the LBA and thanks Dr. Levine for his efforts.
Upon the motion of Jet Goldberg and seconded by Karen Jennings, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Jet Goldberg and the second of Karen Jennings, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and Disciplinary Actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Kristin Orsucci
2. Approved clinical social workers: Abby Levin, Eugene Shear, Johanna Helwig, Rebecca MacKenzie, Elizabeth Foster
3. Approved psychologists: psychologists approved after orals
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - Jessica Lyons, Jill Sieverts
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements
1. Mental Health Counselors: Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, Cristin Cahill, Meleah Ross, Kathy Chouinard, Michael Edwards, Tara Davis-Thompson, Thomas Burwell, Cheryl Regal
2. Social Workers: Bryn Jay, Ann Kraybill, Brittany Hamilton, Miranda Myers, Kimberly Dean-Valdez, Ann Podlipny, Halen Gori, Kate Falzarano
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: Betty Anson
4. Psychologists: no agreements this month
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no agreements this month
III. Disciplinary Action
A. No Disciplinary Actions taken this month
Meeting adjourned at 4:30 PM
Next meeting scheduled for Friday, March 16, 2007