Joni Haley, Chair, Ron Dieter, Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Karen Jennings, and Jet Goldberg
Mike Mortimer and Julie Introcaso
Draft minutes of the November 18, 2005 meetings were reviewed. Motion was made by Ron Dieter and seconded by Karen Jennings to accept the minutes as read.
Note: The Board meeting that was scheduled for December 16, 2005 was cancelled due to a snowstorm.
A. Michele Skadberg - Motion was made by Jet Goldberg and seconded by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan to inform Ms. Skadberg that the Board cannot fully review coursework until an application is submitted. As it appears she has the basic coursework but at this time the Board can only recommend and it seems as though the courses she is currently taking do not meet those required by Mhp 302.18 (c)(3)c.
B. Peter Fernald - Motion was made by Jet Goldberg and seconded by Ron Dieter to deny Dr. Fernald's request to use CEU's that were taken six months outside of his licensure period.
C. Eric Mart - Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Jet Goldberg to thank Dr. Mart for his interest in becoming an investigator and to inform him that at the current time, the Board is in need of investigators other than licensed psychologists.
D. D. Russell Day - The Board will put this letter on file. Dr. Jennings has already talked to Mr. Day about the nature of a Board liaison.
II. Legislation 2006
A. SB 317-FN - Motion was made by Jet Goldberg and seconded by Ron Dieter to have Ms. Lynch attend the hearing on January 24, 2006 and register the Board as opposed to this bill.
III. Berg v Berg
A. Board will review this at a later date with legal counsel.
Upon the motion of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Ron Dieter, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and the second of Ron Dieter, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and disciplinary actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Sora Davis, Rebecca Balok-Searles, Kimberly Burden and Laura Couture.
2. Approved clinical social workers: Judith Williams, Susan Stibler,Amy Pepin, Virginia Cole and Beth Gagnon
3. Approved psychologists: those approved for the EPPP and orals are not public until they pass both exams.
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - no applicants this month
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements Approved
1. Mental Health Counselors: Andrea Poirier, Wayne Castro, Rebecca Balok-Searles, Dorie Porcelli, Judith Glick, Felicity Bernard, Deborah Clement, Holly Salach-Laferte, Joseph Walsh, Claire Couillard, Tammy Sollenberger, Peter Reinertsen, Laurie Vachon, Amy Lewis, Sara Richdale and Lindsay Simmons.
2. Social Workers: Anne-Marie Miller, Loni Rowe, Megan Taylor, Lindsay Morrison, Kimberly Dean-Valdez, Annette Escalante, Bethann Clauss, Marissa Logan, Marissa Logan, Julie Hazell-Felch, Phyllis Aldrich, John LeBow and Wendy Prescott.
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: Crystal Smith (JH recused)
4. Psychologists: Karen Shipley, Felicia DiPietro and Alvin Caldwell
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no applicants this month
III. Disciplinary Action
Donna Moore, LICSW – The Board approved a Settlement Agreement with Ms. Moore in which she was reprimanded. Board members Karen Jennings and Julie Introcaso recused.
Meeting adjourned at 4:30 PM
Next meeting scheduled for February 17, 2006