Sheila Renaud-Finnegan, Joni Haley, Jet Goldberg, David Braiterman, Thomas Boulter, Ron Dieter, Karen Jennings and Julie Introcaso.
Julie Introcaso, Board Chair, called the meeting to order at 9:00 AM
Draft minutes of the December 15, 2006 meeting were reviewed. Motion was made by Sheila Renaud-Finnegan and seconded by Tom Boulter to accept the minutes with corrections.
No public correspondence
II. Hearing on Docket No. 2006-002 was held at 1:00 pm.
Upon the motion of David Braiterman and seconded by Tom Boulter, the Board, by roll call vote, resolved to conduct a non-public session for the purpose of discussing application, investigations of alleged misconduct of licensees, in accordance with RSA 91-A:3, II (c), RSA 91-A:3, II (e), RSA 91-A:5, IV, Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574 (1978), and the Board's executive and deliberative privileges. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
Upon the motion of David Braiterman and the second of Tom Boulter, the Board by roll call vote, resolved to withhold the minutes of the preceding non-public session, with the exception of approved applications, responses to motions and Disciplinary Actions until they are served, from public disclosure pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, III on the grounds that public disclosure would be likely to affect adversely the reputation of a person other than a Board member and to render the proposed action ineffective. Each member recorded his or her vote on the motion, which passed by the unanimous vote of all members present.
I. Applications Approved for Licensure
1. Approved mental health counselors: Amanda St. Pierre, Claudia Houghton, Patricia Grondin
2. Approved clinical social workers: Jody Grablewski, Talley Westerberg, Kim Spencer, Angela Phillips (JH recused on AP)
3. Approved psychologists: Dianne Deachan (CPQ)
4. Approved marriage & family therapists - Elizabeth Licht
5. Approved pastoral psychotherapists - no applicants this month
II. Candidate for Licensure: Supervisory Agreements
1. Mental Health Counselors: Kathryn Smith
2. Social Workers: Sharon Poitras, Caroline Renau, Katie Provencher, Maria Vidaver, Elizabeth Saunders, Carol James
3. Marriage & Family Therapists: no applicants this month
4. Psychologists: no applicants this month
5. Pastoral Psychotherapists - no applicants this month
III. Disciplinary Action
A. No Disciplinary Actions taken this month
IV. Decision and Order
Meeting adjourned at 12:30 PM
A. Mary Ann Salvatoriello - A Decision and Order to grant Ms. Salvatoriello a license as a clinical mental health counselor was issued 11/27/06
Next meeting scheduled for Friday, February 15, 2007