Official New Hampshire government website
New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice
Consumers Licensees Candidates for Licensure


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my address with the Board?

You will need to complete a Change of Address form and mail it or fax it to the Board office. Go to the Board's homepage, click on applications and forms and look under general forms.

Fax - (603)271-3950 Mailing address - Board of Mental Health Practice, 121 So. Fruit St., Concord NH 03301

Telephone: 603-271-6762
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2954
NH State Seal | privacy policy | accessibility policy Copyright (c) State of New Hampshire, 2007