Official New Hampshire government website
New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice
Consumers Licensees Candidates for Licensure


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for licensed psychologist via CPQ?

You will need to 1) complete the 4 page application form (available on our website); 2) contact ASPPB to send official verification of your CPQ status to you in a signed, sealed envelope; 3) obtain an official transcript from your doctoral program and have it sent to you in a signed, sealed envelope and  4) pay the $150 application fee.  Submit all of the above to the Board office for review.

Telephone: 603-271-6762
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2954
NH State Seal | privacy policy | accessibility policy Copyright (c) State of New Hampshire, 2007