Official New Hampshire government website
New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice
Consumers Licensees Candidates for Licensure


Frequently Asked Questions

When can I take the Marriage and Family exam?

You may take the exam when the Board approves your Request to sit for the Marriage and Family exam.  The Board will notify the Professional Exam Service that you are eligible to sit for the exam and you will receive an email from PES on how to proceed.  Specific exam dates are determined by the American Marriage and Family Regulatory Board (AMFTRB).  You can view the dates by going to the website listed below.

Telephone: 603-271-6762
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2954
NH State Seal | privacy policy | accessibility policy Copyright (c) State of New Hampshire, 2007