Official New Hampshire government website
New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice
Consumers Licensees Candidates for Licensure


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register an alleged misconduct?

You need to complete the Report of Alleged Misconduct Form found on the Board's website under Applications and forms. Please be sure to complete all sections of the form or it will be returned to you. You may attach a typed word document to the Details of Alleged Misconduct section of the form.

Telephone: 603-271-6762
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2954
NH State Seal | privacy policy | accessibility policy Copyright (c) State of New Hampshire, 2007