skip navigation
FAQ - Patients and Families
Who Can Make a Complaint?
Anyone, including a patient, family member or concerned friend, may file a complaint with the Board of Medicine. A complaint may involve substandard care, practicing medicine while impaired by alcohol or drugs, engaging in dishonest or unprofessional conduct, and other issues. For instructions on how to file a complaint, see next faq.

copyright 2008. State of New Hampshire