OPLC Home > Complaints                                  complaint forms
  • scale   To file a complaint, you may download the complaint form on-line or you may obtain a form by calling  the Board office at 603-271-2219.
  • Download complaint forms below:

    Word Format word       PDF Format pdf 

    Complaint form and supporting documentation should be sent to:
    NH Office of Professional Licensure
    Division of Technical Professions 
    121 South Fruit Street
    Concord, New Hampshire 03301

    Additional complaint forms are listed below:


     Board of Manufactured Housing Complaint Form

  • Guardian Ad Litem Complaint Forms

  • Real Estate Broker and Salesperson complaint forms
     are available by calling 603-271-2701.

  • Please note important information below:

    • To file a complaint, write a brief description of the issues encountered and include:

    • arrow The work the licensee was hired to perform, include dates;

    • arrow The location of the project;

    • arrow The problems encountered;

    • arrow A list of witnesses if applicable; and

    • arrow Attach all relevant documentation such as contracts, plans, maps, letters, reports. Failure to include all relevant documentation may delay review of your complaint.

    New Hampshire law does not grant the Board authority or jurisdiction over civil matters. The Board’s jurisdiction is limited.

    The licensing boards do not have the authority to recover funds, award damages, or make judicial determinations. To pursue these types of remedies, you should seek legal advice.
    The Boards can only impose disciplinary sanctions against a licensed professional found to have violated New Hampshire Laws or Administrative Rules.