skip navigation

 NH Board of Accountancy




Renewals for individuals N-Z and
Renewals for New Hampshire firms are now open.

For Expired and Inactive Status Licensees

If you have not renewed your license you will need to file hardcopy “Return to Active Practice” application and will be required to submit all formal certificates of completion. If you find you are unable to meet your CPE requirement, please contact this agency immediately. If you have a question, send an email to Kim Ware, Supervisor II.
Phone: 603-271-2219 Fax (603) 271-6990.

If you want to return to active practice from inactive or expired status fill out and return Return to Active Practice application and supporting documents below:

Application to Obtain an Active License

For Expired Firms

If your firm permit has expired please fill out and return a completed  firm permit application.

Find Additional Forms Here

If you have questions or require further information, please contact the Board office.